When you see a ringed bird
Feel free to use our form bellow for reporting.
* First, you need to know which bird species it is.
* Second, birds can be ringed with a colour ring or metal ring , a combination of colour-rings, a wingtag or a nose-sadle.
* Third, you need to know the colour of the colour-ring and the code . for metal ring you need the digits printed on the ring.
* Also report the date, time and location of finding the bird.
* Finally, once you note all these information correct, you can contact the site manager through this website. The site manager will answer normally quick, sometimes it takes time. Be patient. A life-list of your sighting is worth waiting